You're invited to join us for a Labor Day getaway in the pines!
We'll be hosting a 2-day men's retreat in the Happy Jack area over the holiday weekend. This will be a great time together and a chance to hang out with some other guys outdoors.
- The Retreat will be about a day and a half, beginning on Friday evening. However, it's our goal to make this weekend flexible with your schedule. So, you're welcome to join us for the whole retreat or and just an evening or morning. It's your choice!
- Camping on Friday night is optional (bring your own camping gear). RV's are welcome.
- You're welcome to drive out Saturday morning if you'd prefer not to stay overnight.
- There will be a short study on Friday night following dinner and Saturday morning following breakfast.
- The event starts at 5pm Friday evening on August 31 and ends at 5pm Saturday afternoon on September 1.
- The only expense for this retreat will be the meals ($5 each). We only ask that you pay for the meals you plan to join us for, and if possible, let us know ahead of time by registering!
- Our three meal times will be:
- Friday evening at 6pm
- Saturday morning at 8am
- Saturday at noon
Old Highway 87 (near Clint's Well Campground)
Happy Jack, AZ 86024
Coordinates: 34.554785, 111.312646
Turn on to Old Highway 87, look for the "VVCC" signs.
Click on the map for directions via Google: